The Brownsville Rural Fire District was established in 1932 and provides fire, rescue, and first responder emergency medical services to the citizens of Brownsville, Oregon and the surrounding communities in mutual aide.
Our original Fire Station, located in the heart of the historic City of Brownsville, has and will continue to serve the residents of the Fire District as a home for various pieces of necessary fire fighting equipment.
The Brownsville Rural Fire District took possession of this 10,000 square foot facility on December 28, 2008. This new Station now serves as our primary base of operations and training center.
Fire Chief Kevin Rogers, the Officers and Volunteers of the